ANNEXTURE: CATEGORIZATION OF MEMBERSHIP AND DUES
The following categories of members have been adopted for registration with the Association.
1. Executive Members:
- Manufacturers of fertilizers in Nigeria producing more than 500,000mt/annum
- Manufacturers/Blenders of fertilizer in Nigeria producing 200,000-500,000mt per annum.
- Blenders producing less than 200,000mt/annum
- Micronutrients & Organic and Bio fertilizer manufacturers
2. Associate Members:
- Fertilizer Distributors and Wholesale/Agro Dealers
- Fertilizer Retailers
3. Affiliate Members:
Other value chain players: Farmers Associations, other agro input dealer Associations, public and private organizations and individuals involved in the regulation, control, registration, research, development, testing, port handling, transportation and use of fertilizer
4. Honorary Members:
Any corporate entity or individual who in the opinion of the Executive Committee will be of assistance in promoting the cause and interest of the Association
Other Requirements for Registration
Companies, corporations, organizations or individuals wishing to register with FEPSAN:
- Must have track record for a minimum of 3 (three) years in fertilizer business in Nigeria.
- Must have an established and functional supply chain network in Nigeria.
- Must show evidence of registration with the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to market fertilizers in Nigeria, as well as evidence of business registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) or a State Ministry of Commerce/Trade and Industry.
- Must pay the full registration and annual subscription fees as and when due. Failure to pay fees would lead to unconditional withdrawal of membership.
- Tax clearance certificate.
Payments of fees are to be made direct to ‘Fertilizer Producers and Suppliers Association of Nigeria’, Account number 1005257505, Keystone Bank (Online platform coming soon)